segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

Segundo balanço de 2009... mês a mês, música a música.

Porque o meu 2009 dava uma grande banda sonora... e porque a cada música destas associo momentos que não esqueço.

Em Janeiro, I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side...

Em Fevereiro, it was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced and are you thinking of me when you f… her?

Em Março, lost and insecure you found me, you found me lying on the floor...

Em Abril, the way you smile, the way you talk, the way you kiss, the way you love, the way you look, the way you walk, the way you enter to my mind… I want you...

Em Maio, I could make you happy, make your dreams come true, there´s nothing that I wouldn't do, go to the ends of the Earth for you… to make you feel my love...

Em Junho, You're feeling like you've got no place to run, I can be your shelter til it's done We can make this last forever. So please don't stop the rain.

Em Julho, I gotta feelin' that tonight's gonna be a good night...

Em Agosto, wegue wegue wegueeeeeeeeee

Em Setembro, cause you're hot then you're cold, You're yes then you're no, You're in and you're out, You're up and you're down...

Em Outubro, that´s why I´m easy… I´m easy like Sunday morning…

Em Novembro, and I miss you, like the desert miss the rain…

Em Dezembro, I`ll stop the world and melt with you (Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me, and after all You're my wonderwall... And I don´t believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now!)

3 comentários:

  1. Gostei :-)
    Também associo a música a momentos da minha vida e vou coleccionando bandas sonoras...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fiz referencia a este teu post no meu blog, espero que não te importes ;) beijocas

    ResponderEliminar